Jack And The Evil Witch

Finalist in the 'Write Here Write Now 2017' competition

Jack was a cabin boy who wore a cap and some black shorts. He was on his captain’s galleon and they were looking for some treasure. They had to go over the raging sea. In the misty morning Jack saw a green Jungle island. They sailed to the island. When Jack went to find some food he met an old wizard.
The wizard told him to go on a mission to an evil palace to kill an evil witch that was about to take over the world. They made a plan to sneak through a window and smash the globe she was using. Jack went to the palace and smashed the globe. The witch was dead so she couldn’t take over the world anymore. The pirates found there treasure and headed back to their home island.
They sat on the deck and watched the sun set on the horizon while singing there pirate songs and eating roasted sea-monster.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!