War On The Water




It was 1943, 12pm pacific standard time there was a storm coming not only a storm, but a fleet of German attack boats. I was a soldier on the boat, in case the Germans board the boat. It was at 1 o’clock when the captain said “GERMAN FLEET SOUTH WEST 200 METERS AWAY” they had come from behind an island I saw them and I panicked as I saw the cannons turning toward us. An enemy cruise boat came from behind the boat beside us was turning left. 4 jets was water were coming out of the water, the other soldier on our boat started screaming “TORPEDOES”. It was too late the 3 of the torpedo hit the boat head on. The boat exploded and then went up in flames and then a second explosion and the fire reached the ammunition racks. The cannon on the attack boat were in range… 2 shell missed and the 3rd hit the back of the boat just missing the ammunition rack. Johnathan my best friend was aboard the ship with me, he was on station were the torpedo had hit he came running out unscathed. The Germans had the machine guns at the ready and start to open fire. Bullets rickashay off the side of the boat killing a few men beside me Johnathan was running towards me and a bullet went flying threw the are and made contact with his head. I saw my best friend get his brains shot out his dead body lay on the deck of the ship.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!