Eureka Skydeck

Excellence Award in the 'Write Here Write Now 2017' competition

As I’m walking into the lift, I’m scared to death, my palms start to sweat, my heart’s beating out of my chest and I feel like I’m losing breath. This is the most frightening moment of my life.
The glass box starts to open, I feel so sick with the smell of people’s perfumes and deodorants. I take a deep breath, walk in and face my fear.
All I hear is my heart racing. Next thing I know. Crack! Crack! Crack! I’m falling off such a high building right now, there is nothing I can get a hold of. I don't want my time to end today. There is no way I’m going to make it. Goodbye world, see you later when you join me in heaven.
Beep beep beep beep beep beep. The fluorescent lights are flickering my eyes. The Doctor is yelling, "Can you hear me?!" I don't respond. "You fell from a very high skyscraper.” “Let me out,” I scream! After two long days in the torturous hospital, I am drained and want to go home.
After a long 10 months, I have finally recovered from the traumatic accident of 2016. The break in my leg is no longer there. My back is good as gold and my broken head is no longer broken.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!