Warped Through The Wormhole

“Where am I? Why am I here? Jon? Bart?” Quill questioned aloud. The space above him was as dark as a flock of ravens. As he got up, his brain sprung a light bulb. He remembered. Everything.

Quill knew about the Big Bang. He knew almost about anything related to space. In a science competition, he was selected to be part of a space expedition. That experience was implacable. He was about to board the Shuttle AM8-194.
On the shuttle, he loved the space food, especially with juice. It was his seventh night there with his friends, Jon and Bart. There was a sudden shock. The space shuttle stopped and started to fall. It was magnificently caught by a strong force of gravity, so strong it pulled Quill out. “Help!” he screamed.

He was flying through a wormhole into a parallel universe. He remembered what a parallel universe is. Parallel universe is a separate universe that is different from ours. The wormhole’s power twisted his mind. As he exited he had a strange feeling. Who was he? Why was he here? Where were his friends? He tried to go back into the wormhole but it was no use. He was trapped. He used up all his energy trying to get the impenetrable wormhole back. There suddenly was a light. A swirling light. Two silhouettes of men reached out. Quill grabbed on.

He heaved himself with the two mysterious silhouettes into the light. As he regained his sight, he saw Jon and Bart. Best mates. Nine years old. He had travelled into the fourth dimension, time travel. He knew Jon and Bart were nine years older than him. Quill was born on that day. He realised two of the same people cannot be in the same dimension. He was about to lose himself. He looked back at his memories. He sighed. In less than 10 seconds he had disappeared. Quill no longer existed.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!