I Lost My Memory

“Hhhh, where has my memory gone? I don’t know a thing!” Said Emily slowly to her Mum.
“Huh?... That’s not right I’ll do a little test to see.”
“Who are you - just wondering?” Said Emily.
“OMG you’re right! Let’s take you to the doctors.”
At the doctors… THE DOCTOR FAINTED!
Mum said that she didn’t know why I had lost my memory.
I replied “Will I ever get it back?”
“Yes!” Mum replied kindly.
When we got home I drank milk and read books even though I had forgotten how to read and I didn’t read it Mum did. I ate my lunch and Mum said “Awwww.”
I said “whaaaattt?”
Mum said “I banged my toe on your silly toy and thanks for the looonnnggg reply.
“Hey I still don’t know who you are,” I say. I won’t tell you what Mum said back. “Hey wait I do Mum, Mum! I got my memory back “Yay!!!” Mum said. Cool now you can go to school tomorrow.
I said back “oh great remember I got bullied last time.”
Mum said “I thought you lost your memory and would forget that! Oh so you really have got your memory back.” But we both just laughed and lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!