Never Alone


WAA WAA!”shhh darling it’s alright just calm down”.Quickly the mother swiftly ran into the cold and misty night. The next morning a white wolf was hunting when she spotted Ashley laying in the in white fluffy snow she thought to herself how miserable would this poor baby be without her mother so she raised Ashley as if it was her own .

It was ten years later when “Sienna” said Ashley. “ Where are you?” as she slowly waited for a response. Then she suddenly heard a voice saying “I am here sweetheart”. Ashley walked to Sienna and said “umm this might be too much to ask but can we try and find my mother, my birth mother”. “umm if it’s what you want then we can go but only if you're sure”Sienna slowly said to Ashley. Mum i am sure this is what i want. “Ok then we will leave tomorrow in the morning”. That night all that Ashley could think of was meeting her real mother!

The next day Ashley was full of energy and the first word that she said were“mum I am ready to go how about you”. I am ready ,let's go said Sienna sadly responded . As soon Ashley and sienna went outside they saw a note laying in the snow Ashley calmly picked it up it was a message directed to her it said "Ashley if you are reading this it is your mother and I just wanted to say that i love you and i never meant to leave you in the snow i was only 13 and i did not know what to do with you so if you want to come find me i will be at 44 rock hill blue mountains see you soon! love your mother Olivia. So they raced to Ashley’s mother's house.When they got there they walked inside there were a few unstable rocks but we didn't worry about that. Sienna NO!

All of the rocks fell on sienna I sadly rested her on my backpack. I started to investigate my mother's home there was nothing then I suddenly saw two grave stones one said Olivia and joe Howes RIP........








FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!