Baby Sitting

“yea nice day shopping ” said Sofia excitedly , when Sofia got out of the car she got a call “ hi Sofia darling I am going tonight for a ceremony and I need someone to babysit my 5 kids pleases can you do it but if you can’t can you please find someone still tonight please my dear” said Sasha “ yes I will try to find someone to babysit for you ok by” replied Sofia , phone call over.

Sofia went into the Shoppe’s when she got a massage from Sasha saying “ remember babysitter” “ yes “ Sofia replied the message Sofia didn’t know who to tell to babysit she went into the Shoppe’s and she sat down on a chair and she went on her phone to find someone to babysit.

Sofia still hasn’t found a babysitter so she thought to herself for 4 minutes and when she was about to go and have a walk around she saw some girls sitting behind her and talking and one of it looked like a girl in Sofia’s photography class her name is Stephanie and they both didn’t really like each other.
Sofia didn’t wanted to get seen so she went to have a walk around and when she just went into a
Shop she looked back to see if she is gone and on that minute her friends started living and Stephanie stayed and went on her phone and then Sofia went and sat in the chair in front of her and pretended that she didn’t know stephanie but when she sat down Stephen said “hi” to Sofia “hey “replied Sofia and that’s when stephanie asked “is your name Sofia Carson? “ “yes” replied Sofia “ oh ok so you were that nerd in my class” said stephanie with rolling her eyes “ ya I was that” replied Sofia “ so what are you doing here on a Friday” said stephanie “ you know me I live for fun and I might go to a concert in the city tonight”” Explained Sofia and after that last sentence she gets a call from Sasha “ hi have you found someone yet to babysit” “no not yet “ replied Sofia and then when the call is over stephanie asked “you baby sit just to watch kids“ “ no because it’s not easy and I bet you never babysit before” explained Sofia.

After talking stephanie left and went and when she saw her car she saw a police fine 80 dollars and stephanie was in a shock and she ran to her car “oh I am sorry there was no space to park my car sorry” shouted stephanie “no that’s agents thelaw ” said the police.
Stephanie was worried and she didn’t know where to get the 80 dollars from and stephanie have to go and get her jacket and when she was just about to she saw Sofia got pushed from a crazy group of friends and her phone got dropped from her back pockets and she didn’t realized and stephanie went to the boys “hey give me my friends phone now or otherwise I will call the police” angrily said stephanie
“come down I will give it to you” “no need to call the police ok” said the boys, after she got the phone she got a message from Sasha “ did you found a baby sitter yet I will pay you double”” yes she is my friend, she will be there and her name is stephanie” messaged stephanie because she wanted to do it for the money and now she have to return Sofia phone” hey Sofia your phone it’s stephanie”
Shouted Stephanie and then she ran to Sofia to give it to her” thanks” said Sofia.
After a few minutes Sofia got a message from Sasha saying” thanks for the babysitter she is really nice and I will give 50 dollars for finding me a really nice babysitter” “ your welcome” replied Sofia and Sofia was really shocked at the same time but even if she didn’t know what was going on she was happy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!