Haunted House

One brilliant day, Morgs29 (she has bright blue eyes) and Madimoocow (who had horns) were walking down the old, cracked footpath. Among the dead trees there was an old haunted house with broken windows and there laid a giant room with a bright light, Morgs29 and Madimoocow walked in, BANG!! The door shut, “Oh no!” Madimoocow yelled out loud, then…
Out of the blue, a mean, horrible wizard, Mr Nurphan (who had on legs) slithered in like a snake and ZAPPED Morgs29 and Madimoocow. “No, no, no, no, we are the size of ants!” Morgs29 said in a funny voice.
“We need to find that wizard,” said Morgs29.
“Ok let’s go,” Madimoocow replied.
So they walked on, they found a wizard but not the one they were looking for, so they walked off and heard a screechy voice say, “Mr Nurphan get your backside here right now!” They ran in search for the horrible wizard.
Madimoocow said, “I found him!” They demanded to be changed back to normal. “Yes alright,” Mr Nurphan said, ZAP! They ran away quickly.
That’s the end of our story, how we got zapped to the size of ants. We hope we never see Mr Nurphan again, for now Morgs29 and Madimoocow out!
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!