Famous!

I am convinced that being famous would be awesome and cool because you get to heaps of money, you get to travel the world and you get meet lots of interesting people.

If you get heaps of money you can buy what you want, like if your hungry, than you can just go down the street and get something delious! You can help charities like the salvation army. You can buy animals that don’t have a home. Or you can sponsor an animal without a home.

Another reason why it would be great to be famous is that if you get to travel the world you can go somewhere you really want to go to. Like if you want to go to Fiji and you have been wanting to go there for a really long time, you can just go. You can also try lots of new foods!

The last reason it would be great to be to famous is because you can meet new people . if there’s someone you have looked up since you have been a kid you could meet them. Also people you could meet could be more famous than you
That’s why I think being famous would be cool and amazing!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!