Farmer Ben And His Pigs

Farmer Ben woke up and got dressed and ran out the door. He got his steel cap boots and got on the ATV. Farmer ben chucked on a 25kg bag of wheat. He poured all the wheat in the cement trough. Farmer Ben had a rabbit skin Akubra hat on and blondish brown pants with long sleeves and a safety top which was yellow and black. The pigs ate the wheat and it sounded like someone eating pork crackle. Then Farmer Ben got on the ATV. He drove up to the work shop and then the label on the bag caught his eye. He saw it was bird protein, not wheat. He raced over to the ATV and he raced up to the Pigs. There were three pigs. They were black, white, brown and pink. Suddenly the pigs flew away in excitement and one went all the way to the mountains and another went all the way to the forest. The last pig went to the hills.
Farmer Ben looked towards the mountains where he had seen the first pig flying. Bang! Bang! Bang! Farmer Ben saw the pig drop down to the ground. Unfortunately for the flying pig it was duck season and he had been mistaken for a duck.
The second pig landed in the muddy forest. The Big Bad wolf appeared from behind the trees. In 5 seconds, the wolf gobbled the pig up.
The third pig landed in the hills. At that moment, Farmer Ben noticed black smoke and heard a squeal from the pig. Farmer Ben smelled the delicious scent of roast pork.
Farmer Ben decided pigs were never to be on his farm again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!