Fart Portals

“Come on!!! I go through a secret portal and end up 800 metres away from a pack of wolves.” I said unhappily. 6 minutes later. “Great now I’m surrounded by a pack of wolves. What are you going do knock me unconscious?” BANG!!! “Perfect!” I said to myself.

I woke up in an unfamiliar cave. All of a sudden a bunch of wolves came in and dumped me off the rock I was laying on which nearly made me die because it was so high up in that inhospitable cave. They noisily walked to where I was and scooped me up with a bunch of sticks and leaves. The alfa (boss) of the pack come over to me and did a massive fart right next to me and it turned into a massive portal. After that he did another one which made me pass out from personal warming.

Ten days later. I finally awoke. My head was spinning from dizziness and I felt like passing out again. I saw a very strange figure watching me from behind a rock. Then I looked to my left and a carving sit there on the wall, it read. THE DRAGONS LAIR. I let out a scream of terror. I was in the legendary dragon’s lair!!! I jumped to my feet and furiously bolted to the cave entrance. “Great.” I said full of terror. My heart was about to explode! The dragon came over to me and did another massive fart. Again, I passed out from personal warming.

20 days later. I quietly awoke in a very hot place. I stood and found myself in a volcano!!! “Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!” I yelled. I thought I heard a strange voice say quietly. “This is the end of your life!!!” It was a very mysterious voice. I died right at that moment, again, from really hot personal warming.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!