Paddy The Rescue Pup

ABOUT THE STORY:
Tom is riding his bike. He finds something precious. What will he do with it?
THE STORY:
PICTURE “Paddy in the bushes.”
Paddy was out in the bushes. He was lost.
PICTURE “Owner with hand up saying NO!”
His owner left him behind on purpose.
He did not want him anymore.
PICTURE “Tom riding his bike.”
A boy, Tom, was riding his bike. He saw the puppy. Tom found him! He found the pup!
PICTURE “Tom cuddling the puppy.”
Tom picked him up. “Are you sad?” he asked. The puppy wagged his tail.
PICTURE “Bike with the puppy in the basket.”
He put the pup in the basket of his bike. They went home together.
PICTURE “Tom holding the puppy at the door.”
Tom said to his mother: “Look what I found, can we keep him?” “Can we feed him some treats?”
PICTURE “Mom on the phone.”
“We will need to see if no-one has lost him,” his mum said.
His mum said: “Yes, we can keep him now and here is a bone from the soup I am cooking.”
PICTURE “Paddy eating the bone.”
“You can give him a name now too!” His mum had a good idea to name him. His mum said that this name would be good. “We should call him Paddy.”
“Paddy is a nice name, I want to call him Paddy!” said Tom.
PICTURE “The vet holding him telling what has happened at the vet.”
Tom and his mum took him to the vet.
PICTURE “Paddy with his squeaky bone.”
They bought him a bed, bowls and his favourite toy: a squeaky bone. And a treat from the shops.
PICTURE “The puppy doing a wave and a bubble saying “bye bye!”
Tom looked after Paddy and they lived happily ever after.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: My two big sisters and I play tea parties. With my middle-sized brother I enjoy playing Lego and games. I love animals and drawing and art. I also like to play the guitar, do sport and jump on the trampoline. When I grow up I want to be a vet (a doctor for animals) or a nurse to help animals.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!