Techno Wars - Neon City

One wonderful morning, four boys were excitedly running down to the Mysterious park. The four boys were named Peter, Jack, Leo, and Vinny. While they were walking Peter saw a portal like thing that was sucking things up! Jack flew closer and closer to the large portal.

“Help heeeeelllllp meeee” Jack yelled when he got sucked inside the large portal as his voice slowly descended.
“Nooooo he got sucked in” shouted Vinny as loud as a speaker can go
“ Yesssssss I finally will know what it's like to get sucked inside a portal I'm going In” shouted Leo as he flew inside.
‘Well, are you going in?” shouted Peter.
“Should we” said Vinny sounding unsure.
“On the count of three, ready, 3,2,1, now! They all went inside the portal.

“Ahhhhhhhhh”, screamed Jack. “Ww…w.h what hap…. happened?
“We must get out of here” so he did. When he started walking he saw a Village. On the sign it said Kakariko. He also saw a herd of cows, horses, chicken, and sheep.
“Finally, food, I love food so much”. said Jack staring at the food. He went in and helped himself but unfortunately, he got caught by the strictest Farmer.
“Get out of my land you little brat” yelled the farmer, more like a mad cow.
“Now you pay you dummy, pay 500 shillings, ha ha ha ha” laughed the mad cow.
“Wa. a.a..I wait... I mean no harm I just came from 24 Coward st, please I mean don't you think it's weird flying from the sky to the ground and getting sucked by a Portal”, said Jack looking really creeped out.
“Nope, not at all, that happens to trespassers, we often have a lot” answered the farmer.

The other three boys fell from the sky to the ground ready to search for Jack. The three boys searched everywhere while Jack studied this dimension and made a map. Jack started to miss the three. One day he drew a fabulous picture of all his friend and he cried. One tear drop fell down. His friends are all missing. The tear drop hit the ground and a leaf started growing exactly were the tear drop was. Peter and Leo created a base and saw this shadow that turned into a monkey. The monkey told Peter he was in great danger that there is someone out there who's after him. At first Peter didn't believe him but then he understood.

He said Leo was a hacker and that he can make robots even if they were impossible to make. Vinny was an archer. They went to Neon City to finish the Untold secret. There was Cyberkiller. He knocked out Vinny and shot Peter but cut through it with his shuriken but Jack came and saved Vinny and Leo from danger. Cyborg shot Jack but he used a dodge attack and electrocuted him. The Village was safe from cyborg.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!