Haunted House

Haunted Memories.
There once was a young and skinny girl. She looked rather homeless. She had a face of a gorgeous princess, though acted as if she was 12. She was only 4 years old. Her name was July.

July lived with her mother and her mother died when July was only 1 I don’t know when but it all sounded creepy my dad worked at a scientists’ factory nobody knew what it was called but they decided to work there.

So when I grew up I searched and searched for my dad it all was rather scary seeing it after a very bad thing in my past it was sort of interesting though it’s an adventure going through my dad’s footsteps my dad’s main quote was “DON’T STOP. NEVER GIVE UP”.
My dad’s name was Martin but at work he was Professor Dan because he didn’t like his name. He was one of the best scientists ever alive. So his work, he worked there for over 7 years and the place was rather scary about the machines they used they used the machines for killing people it was actually true, they were called “KILLING MACHINES”.
My mum was neither healthy as my dad. My mums name was Sofia. She always said I looked like her and sometimes called me princess July but now because she is gone I am homeless I never thought my life was going to end like this.

I was on my way to find a place to live and it started to rain then it became to thunder as I saw the perfect house so I walked up to the house and there was a scream like a defending mother who was about to have a baby witch she was, so I knocked on the door and they were so nice after I told them why I asked to stay for a little while they actually said yes that was actually convincing that they said yes.

The amount of permits I seen as I walked in was horrible and I looked up at them and they were making smirk faces at me. The rooms looked as if there was a dead panther living in there the room was rather scary. There was a ribcage and I decided I didn’t want to stay there but I told them and they chucked me in a room with a lock facing the outside so I couldn’t get out even the window was locked they wanted me to starve to death.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!