Netball Is #1


Emma and Milly are twins.They both play netball for their school KRB. This morning Emma and Milly are on their way to Heffron park. They are playing against Bondi today.They have heard that Bondi are hard to beat but they think it will be a great challenge.

In the first quarter Milly is centre and Emma is goal shooter. The game is going well, Emma has the ball and is about to pass to Milly when a girl from the other team pushed her over and she rolled her ankle badly. She was rushed to hospital. One hour later the twins are told that Milly needs surgery and there is no way she can play in the grand final. Emma would have to play netball without her sister.

It is the day of the grand final netball game and also the day for Milly's ankle surgery. Emma is wondering if Milly would ever be able to play Netball again. In the first half they scored 20 points and in the second half they scored 15 points easily win the game. Emma and her dad rush home to see Milly. When Emma get there her sisters ankle is in a thick cast but after a couple of weeks she will be ready to play netball again. Emma and Milly are so happy. The netball team came over to see Milly and have a end of netball celebration.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!