Through The Portal To The Future

Buzz, Buzz, it’s time to wake up, he slowly got out of his cozy huge broken bed. The half broken robot went to the closet and was never seen again. “Wooo” went the portal.
“Did you hear that?” Jeff said.
“No!” screamed his mum. As Jeff ran off to see where he’s robot is now he was never seen again. “Arrgh” screamed Jeff as he was sucked up by the portal.
“Where am I?” said Jeff.
Now I know I know I’m in 2214 this is so cool. Instead of seeing slow old rusty car I saw gold, fast, shiny flying cars. They weren’t even walking I had rocket shoes. But there was a problem there’s a tornado. My mum, my dad and My Home.
But I got sucked up into the tornado, now I’m at a festival. This can’t get anything any better! I went on and all the rides but on one I got stuck and was in Syria. I quickly got on a plane to my house but I was taken to Egypt dancing. I took a car to my house but I got sucked up and was in my bed with my robot.
“What a day,” I said.
But a zombie apocalypse began, lucky it was my biothesis dressing up but one of them was real and laid some eggs.
Suddenly, ghost starting to pop out from under my bed. “Aargh,” I ran to my mum’s room but she wasn’t there “help, help!!” I screamed.
“Now a talking Mirror, that’s weird!” I screamed.
The talking Mirror sucked up the ghost and the zombies. “Yum!” said the Mirror. I fell back and had a heart attack. Then I fell back to sleep, but my robot, at least I could sleep longer.
Now the talking mirror turned bad and tried to suck Jeff up. Jeff got the strongest hammer and threw it at the talking Mirror but it didn’t work. So I ran to my mum’s room. Then the talking Mirror grew some legs and hands and tried to kill. I threw a knife at the Mirror and I was safe. So I went back to bed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!