My Only Treasure

Excellence Award in the 'Write Here Write Now 2017' competition

A poem is a poem, mum is my breath and dad is my life.
This is a fact, never look back, do the right thing, and stay on track.
Your head is bold, your feet are gold.
Your eyes are green. Your mind is clean.
Your face is bright. You catch my eyes.
Your heart is red that is pumping blood to help you survive, to help me live the rest of my life.
Under your feet is the only thing, the only thing, that I really need. Without you, there is nothing to do. But I will never give up like you always say; I will never forget the words you say.
I can and I will never forget you.
You know who you are.
Now I’m grown up and it is my turn to be your breath, to be your life.
Mum, I need you to do me a favour; the day I say goodbye, promise me you will never cry.
Because the day I say that, is the day I die!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!