Out Of Space

There was a place called Marina and a tiger named Vanda, she loved space stuff. While Vanda was playing board games in her room, Mum came in and gave her some money to buy something for herself at the Ekka. Vanda was excited to go to the Ekka.
Monday morning, Vanda and Mum drove to the Ekka in a tiny pink car and she saw her friends named Eddie the goat, Narly the pig, Bella the bird and Draysharn the monkey.
They all walked to the bag shop to buy a space bag. Then they went to Vanda's house, and they all suggested that they play around in the bag and play with the stuff that is in the bag.
Vanda noticed that she knew what she wanted to be when she grew up. And it is a space girl that lives in space.
A few years later she got older, Vanda was 22 years old and she asked her mum if she could be a Space Girl. Her mum said she would pay but she didn't have the right amount of money.
Vanda was very sad, that she didn't have enough money to go to Space school. Her mother asked her to go to the shops to get some milk. On the way home she stopped and bought a scratchy ticket. She won a lot of money and was able to go to Space school. She was very happy, and become an astronaut. And she was happy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!