The Secret Life Of The Lost Bunny

It was lovely morning if the top farm. The sun was shining the animals were awake. The roosters were clucking out “cock a doodle doo.” The farmer went outside into the room that was full of bunnies and he realized there was a new baby bunny just born. The farmer gave a carrot to each and every rabbit there are. Then the farmer went to have a rest in his bed again.
The bunnies and rabbits started getting noisy and chatty. All the baby bunny could hear was “We need a cake and some balloons,”
“What was going on,” the bunny thought. The bunny got as dizzy as going inside a tornado. When one hour past a little bunny was still dizzy and finally the farmer came and all the bunnies started to get quiet.
When the farmer came he called the little bunny Glow. He also gave another carrot because he saw that all the bunny rabbits were done already. Then he went outside in the horse barn. The rabbits started chatting again and the Farmer left the door open. The little bunny was so dizzy she fell out of the room and she got lost in the woods.
The bunny discovered a fox. The fox lived inside a tree. Then the little bunny crossed the flowing water and nearly got carried away. But in time she was at the other side. The fox started to chase the bunny. Glow was really in fear she didn’t know what was happening and so she ran away and crossed the flowing river. After the fox got the little bunny Glow. Glow was super confused.
After that Glow saw a rabbit he had a bow and started to shoot it at the Fox. The bunny told Glow that he’s name is Peter. Peter got the little bunny and took her to the room, he put a sleeping mask on her. Glow felt like she was blind. She got in the room and Peter took the mask off. Suddenly Glow saw a party going on just for her. The little bunny was as happy as a Hyena. She was super happy.
Glow ate some cake and she played with the balloons. The little bunny now knew there was a party there were so much clues. Glow had the best time in her life.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!