The Shadow Witch

ROAR!!! The queen of dragons was literally struggling for her life as she was pulled by the evil shadow witch Regina as she sadly watch Regina kidnap her babies one by one. Just then the queen of dragons saw a fire elf come and cut carry her eggs one by one. Soon, Regina noticed and stole the glittery blue egg. The fire elf, called Azari didn’t have time to get the last egg so she ran off with the other eggs.
“I promise I’ll keep your eggs safe,”Azari promised the queen. Azari travelled to the treehouse where her friends live. Azari’s friends were Naiad the water elf, Farrer the earth elf, Aira the wind elf out of an Emily Jones, who was a human. Azari told them all about her journey, the dragon queen, the eggs and Regina.
"We have to save the dragon queen!” yelled Emily.
“I know the perfect guy to help us,” said Naiad.
The five best friends travelled to the school of dragons. The water elf, Tritis owned the school. “Tritis these are my friends” said Naiad to Tritis.
“The dragon queen and one of her eggs have been kidnapped,” moaned Emily.
“Baddy dragons cannot live for long without their mothers,” said Tritis giving them an hour glass. “When there is no more sand in the hourglass the baby dragons will die,” Warned Tritis so be quick.
The three friends travelled to Ragana’s shadow castle and found the entryway to the castle. When they came inside they heard a terrifying roar.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!