The Gross-Ery Store

I went to the grocery store, Fruit & Vege I find, but it is all rotten, and smells like a dog’s hind.
The fruit looks like garbage, the vegetables aren't great, the ice-cream looks like slime, and the medicines out of date!
There is slime upon the walls, flies fill up the room, the ground just looks like mud, I think this is my DOOM!
The soap is just too sloppy, the mops end is hairs, all the clothes are torn, lots of bugs are on the chairs.
I'm overwhelmed by the stench of the stinkin' bad tomatoes, and the cockroaches pooping all over the stinky nachos.
The cans are all rusty. the dog food really stinks, the soda is not fizzy, don't get me started on the drinks!
I'm not comin' back here, this place is the worst! I need to take a shower, or I am gonna burst?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!