Stuck With A Spider!

Bang!! I kicked the door so hard it nearly breaks. I am so angry and frustrated because my mum didn't let me play on my iPad. Suddenly I see the corner of my fat red bed and I see a big fat red-backed spider. I stay still then suddenly it jumps. It runs up to me then I... “Ah” I screamed to death it is my worst day ever. I get my shoe and try to hit it. It even makes it worse it’s now on the ceiling.
I feel like a very light leaf and I feel like I was flying like a bird. I start to think what should I throw? Should I throw my shoe what if I shoot the spider down with my Nerf gun? Yeah, I should do that but where is my Nerf gun um...oh it is on my bed. I stretch my hand I see my hand it is shaking, and I feel too hot and I want to turn on the fan.
I need my Nerf gun to shoot it and kill it. What! It’s running away let’s kick it out of my room. I feel that it has gone I will try to relax by watching TV.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!