Spooky's Spooky Mansion

Meet Spooky the ghost. Spooky has a pet cat called Tabby. Tabby is also a ghost. Spooky lives in a mansion and the rooms move all the time!
It was Halloween and Spooky invited her friends Tim, Tam, Cazer, Ribbo, Robbo and Rammo to her mansion to play.
It was the evening, only a few hours until night time and that means only a few hours until they go to the mansion! They walked all the way to the nearest hotel to have a nap. After they had a nap they had a car rented by Spooky.
Spooky set up the decorations that would scare them. Cardboard cut outs of cute food and plants. She also let the specimens out of their test tubes and flew away VERY quickly when she let specimen 5, the spider one.
Cazer and his friends got to Spooky’s mansion, but Specimen l's profile was lost on the computer and specimen 1 was not in the test tube but the glass was shattered and could be ANYWHERE! Luckily. Specimen 2 was always reaching out for … Something?
Spooky let them into her mansion. Cazer rushed into the mansion and all of the specimens were in the same room and started to chase him around until the 990th room then he noticed the green goop in the middle of the room. Tim and
Tam got to Cazer then Ribbo, Rammo, Robbo. But specimen 2 did not come, instead a ghost cat named Tabby led a skeleton dog named Larry and then came the dog’s owner Barry (also a skeleton) helped Cazer and his friends out of the mansion. 0---0

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!