The Magician

In a beautiful village lived 73 people who were kind and helpful. One day a magician came to the village and astonished everyone with his magic tricks. The magician asked, "Can I live here?" the people of the village agreed that he could.
The magician thought he was so good at magic that he could make everyone disappear. When he told them he said, "l can also bring you back." Therefore, the people went and stood all together and the magician did his magic and made them disappear. However, due to the lack of intelligence he could not bring them back, so he left the village to find a new one.
The magician found a new village. He walked up and showed everyone his magic. They were not surprised. Then he looked up and saw whom he was showing them to and he realised that it was the people from the other village. Before he had time to run, they grabbed him and, t-h-r-e-w him off the cliff.
The people had a long journey to their old village, so they stayed at their new one.
One day the magician came back for revenge, so he snuck up to a village window and through a brick at it. CRASH! Everyone woke up and looked at the smashed window.
The next morning the people thought it was too dangerous to live there so they took the long journey ahead and went. They went passed pigs, cows, horses, rabbits and chickens.
They saw their hometown and ran! When they got there, they ate lots of food including carrots, potatoes and all their bread.
They built in a small town that one day became city called Melbourne.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!