The Guardian Kingdom: The Stolen Tiara

Chapter 1
The palace shattered, every single room becoming pieces, all except the treasury and the stables. An ice spell has been completed, shattering everything. The girls quickly mounted their ponies and cantered out, just before it collapsed.
Sky, the pony with wings and the power to talk to any animal, with Ruby, flew up, only to see their evil neighbours, Leo and Coco mounted on their own ponies and flying out the window to disappear in to the horizon.
"We have to follow them," Violet, Rose's pony cried. Violet had the power of invisibility. Another gift was she could fly without wings.
At last they found Coco and her pony, Lily, near a waterfall practising her magic. Lily was wearing the tiara which tripled her powers. Acting fast, Rose and Violet turned invisible, flying towards Coco, while, Sky and Ruby distracted them.
Chapter 2
It didn't work, they disappeared, probably to their castle. They went back to their castle, glum, disappointed that they couldn't complete their first mission.
Everyone went to bed, everyone except Rose who refused to give up. Violet wanted to help but Rose insisted she take a nap, as she felt she was close to a discovery, and they had to be well rested to tackle their evil neighbours.
Rose went to their ancient library. She had only been searching for a few minutes, looking for the appropriate traveling spell. CRASH!! Down went a bookshelf. Rose looked around the corner, surprised to see... "VIOLET, what are you doing here?" she asked, surprised. "You were supposed to be in bed!"
There another crash and Sky and Rose emerged sheepishly.
"We did not want to be left behind," Ruby admitted.
"I am the older twin, and I said you HAD to take a nap."
Rose sighed, "Now that we are here let's just search for the spell," she exclaimed with a huff.
As soon as they found the spell they chanted together, "This ancient spell I declare, our Kingdom need not fare (fear), our neighbour’s evil we will defeat to protect our kingdom with great courage, it will you take anywhere."
Chapter 3
Soon they arrived at what looked to be a castle. They split up to explore the castle.
"Look!" Ruby shouted, spotting a glimpse of a tail. "Let's go," Rose whispered to her twin.
They run, feeling the wind on their backs, not bothering to be quiet.
Sky and Violet alerted by their rider’s loud footsteps followed. Thinking quickly, they put their powers to work. Sky took off with the girls on her back while Violet turned invisible.
While Sky and the girls distracted Leo, Violet grabbed the tiara from Coco. Hurriedly they blurted a spell as they flew out the window. Arriving breathless back to the stables.
"What you did was brave and took courage. From now on our kingdom will be named Guardian Kingdom," Queen Arrabella cried proudly.
Leo appeared and shouted, "Until next time!" and disappeared.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!