The Exploration Of The Solar System!

‘‘Ready to start your adventure as a NASA explorer?’’ asked Captain Amilia of NASA space crafts. ‘’Always and forever Amilia’’ Brody replied. ‘’I am so excited to be flying a rocket to explore the solar system!’’ Brody exclaimed.
As Brody was pumping himself up, Amilia was going through her checklist. ‘’Ok we have a full engine, extra fuel for more exploring, we have snacks drinks and our phones, ok that is the checklist done”.
When Amilia finished her checklist they both got into gear and got ready for lift off in 3….2……1…… and we have lift off!!!!! ‘’Wooooooohooooooooo!!!!!’’ shouted Brody. ‘’Wow you yelled in my ear Brody!’’ yelled Amilia. ‘’Ok, geez no need to yell’’ Brody exclaimed.
Can you guess where they are going? ‘’Hey Amilia where are we going?’’ asked Brody.’’ We are going to Saturn’s rings!’’ explained Amilia.
1 hour later:
‘’ Amilia are we there yet?’’ asked Brody. ‘’In fact we are!’’ cried Amilia. So off they went to explore Saturn’s rings for NASA.
“Did you know Saturn has more than one ring‘’ said Amilia “Saturn is much bigger that I could have ever imagined” exclaimed Brody, Saturn was so colossal, more yellowy-mustard coloured than I could ever imagine and…. wait….’’ Said Brody. “It is an alien destroying a part of Saturn” screamed Amilia AARRGGHH
“What are we going to do?” cried Brody and Amilia
10 Seconds later:
“Wait” said Brody “don’t we need to destroy it with the in-case-of-alien-destroyer-thingy 2000” exclaimed Brody. “1. That’s not the name of the gun and 2. Good idea” replied Amilia.
So off they went to the space ship but on the way they encountered a whole army of aliens. “The leader looks very fat” exclaimed Brody “Shhhh, he might be really sensitive” whispered Amilia. “How dare you call me fat” shouted the leader. “I am Bob and I’m going to destroy Saturn’s rings for good!” exclaimed Bob. “But first I have to kill you!” Bob said viciously – AAARRGGHH
Bob took them to the chamber to torture them. “What are we going to do?” they asked themselves. “We could scream?” asked Brody. “No, that is a stupid idea!” shouted Amilia. “Ok, Ok, gesh, no need to yell….” Replied Brody. Then they realised that they could run away easily to escape so they did.
Where to go, they wondered. So they ran and stopped the aliens including Bob and finally ran away. So we re-filled the tank engine and checked everything and off they went.
So back to NASA Space Station to report what they saw. Brody and Amilia were so excited to report what they saw.
So NASA discovered something new and they lived happily ever after.
THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!