Pixelated

One dark stormy day sylvanna and I gloomily gazed outside. We could only hear the pitter patter of the rain drops on our tin roof. I looked at Sylvanna she looked really bored. I hopped up and got the two tablets. I threw it on a lap and I asked “Want to play Minecraft? “Her face lit up like a puppy dog learning how to walk. We turned on the game and started. Halfway through building the best house ever, a big red button filled up my entire screen!
“I asked Savannah what I do. A big button has filled up my screen.”
She replied “Whatever you do DON’T PRESS that big red button.” She kept playing and I pressed the button it kept coming up on my screen!
I thought, maybe it’s one of those buttons that make your nose got all tingly? A big, loud noise filled the room.
“Ashley!” Yelled Savannah “Did you press the button?”
“Maybe!” I whispered. “OK. Fine? Yes.” I admitted. Sadly my hand turn into a square. “Ahhhh! The world is crashing down around me.”
“Whatever,” Savannah said seriously.
“Hey, you’re no fun!” I yelled.
“I am fun. See, I’m juggling.” She said trying to be fun.
“Wow,” I muttered sarcastically. “Ahhh my head is a square.” I screamed.
POOF POW POP.
“Savanna?” I whispered feeling a teensy bit scared. Suddenly a cloud of smoke appeared. After about two minutes later the greatest smoke cleared. Ahhh, where in MINECRAFT!!
“I’m gonna punch this tree,” I told Sylvanna.
“You don’t need to commentate about everything you do.” Sylvanna replied rudely. I very slowly punched the tree that I was talking about. I crafted a crafting table, a sword, a pickaxe, a boat and a chest. I walked over to a wall to get a furnace. It was becoming night.
“Here is a bed.” muttered Sylvanna still sounding annoyed.
The next morning we wake up with a guy in a black cloak. Standing in front of me. “Find me one stack of DIAMONDS.” Said the hooded guy.
“What should we do?” I whispered. DIAMONDS! Yelled the hooded guy. He gave us iron pick axe. We were taking to a mine to dig. He made us find coal, iron, gold, and of coarse diamonds. Well it was night time he gave us a bed. We went to bed. The next morning he gave us some cooked steak to eat. He took us to the same cave, but a different way. I found seven diamonds. Savanna found three Diamonds. I accidentally threw my pick axe into some lava.
“Hey savanna?” I whispered.
“Jump into the Lava!”
“What.” Sylvanna yelled.
“Trust me!” I yelled sylvanna and I both jumped into the lava. A loud hitting sort of noise filled the whole land. We both would pooped out of electronic.
“We are home!” Silvana said jumping up and down.
“What listen have you learnt?” I asked. “That I am awesome. “
“No for real,” I said getting slightly annoyed.
“Fine, I am too serious!” she admitted “from now on I would never press the button again.”
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!