Those Who Wait

A tree is, as free, as anything can be, yet the blooming flower is treated in captivity, all it wants is to come, it's yet to know what it will become, though eventually there is a sum where the flower blooms, and becomes something new and there is another few that come too, but when a gust or a gush, comes whirling around, they are brought to the ground, they swirl around, forever and ever with no sound, but eventually they get clever, and find their way around. Eventually they see a palace, taller than a mall, and the flower thought, I've been lost, I will stall no more, I will enter this hall. She saw many people around including the queen who asked, what's wrong, you look lean. She swirled around happily and said in a melody I've wanted, long to find who I am meant to be. The queen replied that from everywhere you look you won't find it so open your heart.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!