The Great Escape

They were tied down, their wands were with the evil sorceress Thaegan. How were they supposed to escape certain peril?
Then 'CRASH!' Rocks were falling from the roof! One merely a metre away from Barda.
Then it stopped and their ropes broke away!
"Where are they?" somebody said out of the gloom.
"Over here, but wait who are you?" Leif yelled.
"Jellinia and Zoolah, we are here to save you." they replied. So the three companions followed Jellinia and Zoolah out of their dungeon but the three companions still didn't have their wands!
So Jellinia and Zoolah led them to Thaegan's chamber of which was empty because she was away in the shadowlands. So they searched her chamber through.
Finally after hours of searching they found their wands in a box under a pile of old belongings!
They were riding for their lives with Thaegan and a Vraal chasing them, (Vraals are big fish like animals with six sets of eyes which are on the sides and front of their head they also have big mouths that open outwards with razor sharp teeth.)
Thaegan had returned and was chasing them but the mufflets were to fast for her, (Mufflets are girafe like animals with fluffy ears and three fluffy paws.)
'Poof!' the Vraal and Thaegan disappeared and they got away from Thaegan!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!