How The Tasmanian Devil Got His White Stripe

It all started when the first Tasmanian Devil came to Tazzy.
Now, this story is called ‘How The Tasmanian Devil Got His White Stripe’.
These animals are only found in Tasmania.
Now let’s get on with the story….
So there was once a baby Tazzy Devil that was smaller than a 5 cent coin. The baby’s name was Luisa. She was the only child but was always bossed around by her parents and cousins.
One day Luisa was so annoyed about all the bossiness, she set off to the woods and left home, but on the way she saw a sheep, the Tasmanian Devil decided to eat the sheep and then just kept on walking down the path.
After a while the Tasmanian Devil went past three houses, Luisa decided to walk into the third house and take a look around. While she was in the house she found a cat and ran!
BUT…when she was running, she knocked over a shelf and white paint fell on her neck. She ran out of the door, ran down the path, ran past the dead sheep and back to her family.
When Luisa’s family saw her, they stared at the white stripe and said nothing but gasped at her, then said “how did you get that!”
Luisa replied “you have to go up the path, into the woods, to the 3rd house and go in”.
So all the family members ran to the house, rolled in the paint…and that is how the Tasmanian Devil got his white stripe…!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!