Devastating Day

I could feel he’s filthy hot breath against my face. Then suddenly KABOOM! A big explosion on the other side of me. I try to hide until…
I see a blood red immense face with scratches and scars all over it and a nose with steam and a purple dimple on it. Eyes full of red standing for angriness and last but not least a mouth with blue fire leaking out of it. It was a DRAGON!!!
The dragon was destroying everything like a machine and killed my parents. Then the dragon spots me running away and grabs me and takes me to Juter the king of evil dragons.
Juter stares at me with anger he yells and says “Why did you leave me.
I say “because you are a fool you want me to steal night mares to make yourself stronger. Roar take him to prison!”
“Yuck! It stinks in here it is all urine and dead rabbit even skeletons lying on the floor. I could see the key to victory. The security guard is asleep, I see a mop on the floor and got the key. I am free. Then another security Guard sees me.
“Come back,” he yells just before he burnt me a good great dragon comes as fast as a blink of an eye and kills him. Then Juter struck him with these powerful lightning. No the good God dragon is dead.
Juter takes the necklace off the good dragon and can’t control everything. Ahh I can’t move and then he had too much power he died. And I became the king of Dragon land.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!