Animal's Crazy Gymnastics

On a pretty spring afternoon Twinkle the horse was walking her mum to gymnastics. It was Twinkles first time doing gymnastics. When they walked in the door Twinkle saw some of her friends from school. Twinkle was so happy to see her friends. Their names were Lollipop the chicken and Daisy the dog.
Twinkle was really worried because she didn’t know how to do gymnastics. It was time to do gymnastics, Daisy said “Come on let’s go.”
“Good luck,” said mum.
“OK let’s go,” said Twinkle and off they all went. They started on the balance beam. When Twinkle got on the beam she felt like she was going to fall off but she didn’t. She was steady on the beam and she walked all the way across.
When gymnastics was finished Twinkle, Lollipop and Daisy came out from gymnastics.
Mum said Twinkle “How was it?”
Twinkle said “It was great. I want to come back next week to gymnastics.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!