Super Harley And His Super Puppies!

Harley and the super puppies were rich and famous. The super crews names were Super Molly, Super Spot, Super Sam and of course Super Harley the leader of the group. Super Harley had a sidekick friend named Bubble gum Bob the rainbow bunny who had taught the puppies and Harley. Bubble gum Bob the rainbow bunny firstly taught them how to fly secondly to be strong and last of all them how to work and control their super powers.
One day Super Harley, Super Spot, Super Molly and Super Sam wanted a break to see their family in Paw Land. 2 days later…
Harley got a message from his best friend Bubble gum Bob. It said Super Harley I need your help the city is in DANGER!!! So when Harley received the message he instantly replied back to it saying, why is the city in danger? Later on Super Harley got another message from Bubble gum Bob it said because there are bad guys that are killing everybody HELP SUPER HARLEY HELP PLEASE!!! Then Super Harley texted him back ok I’m on my way, I’ll just say goodbye to my family. After that Super Harley, Super Molly, Super Sam and Super Spot said goodbye to their family.
(When Super Harley and the super puppies got there) Bubble gum Bob had a brilliant idea that he would use his bubble gum machine and Super Harley and the super puppies would use their super powers to save the city. They saved the city by Bubble gum Bob using his bubble gum machine, super Harley shooting the baddie, Super Spot flying overhead pouring some poisonous liquids into his eyes and making him blind, Super Molly fighting the baddie and Super Sam was using his ice powers to freeze the evil villain. After they beat the villains the police took them to jail and now everyone was cheering and clapping for them yet again they beat the baddies. Now the city was happy and free from harm from the villain and lived in peace.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!