The Unsuccessful Cow

Crash bang!! “What are you going to do now Cow? Yarf more like barf! Ha ha ha ha!!!”
Yarf ran home crying and jumped into bed. Yarf lived on a magical farm only for cows and bulls. The bulls were the bullies and the cows were, well, he didn’t really know. That night Yarf was asleep, suddenly crash! The roof fell on top of Yarf. “Ha ha ha ha!!”! He heard laughing outside. “Urrrrggghhh, not again” said Yarf.
In the morning Yarf went out to get his mail.
There was a red envelope and inside it said “You have been kicked out of your house, from The Bully Corporate.”
“WHAT?” Then POOF he was gone into a magical world or that’s what he thought. It was a normal world, it was Earth. He landed on the floor. He realised there was a note next to him. It said “I am a Witch, I can help you with your problems.” Yarf set off on his adventure to find the Witch. After years he finally found her house. He tiptoed inside and there was the witch standing in front of him.
“Hhhheellloo I’m Yarf” “Yeah I know why you are here. I can help you but only on one condition. Do the chicken dance”. “But I’m a cow” said Yarf. “Do it or you will not go back home” replied the Witch. “Oh Okay then” agreed Yarf and the Witch laughed at the dance and two hours later Yarf went back in time to where the bulls were getting bullied for one time only. Now the bulls felt what it was like to be bullied. After that they never bullied the cows again.
Never bully, its bad.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!