Meet Me In My Best Dreams

It was 9:30 PM at night and everyone was sleep. Suddenly my brother Carter wake me up.
“Get up, get up!” he whispered shaking me awake.
I woke up and saw him pulling the window open. "Meet me in my best dreams", he said as he bravely jumped out the window. I saw him flying.
"Come on Zachary", he shouted over the wind. I went to the window too. I held his hand and together we set off through the night. When we landed, I was totally surprised to land on a roof. Carter saw an open door. We went in and I saw Legendry fishes were swimming in mid-air. 1. They were alive because they didn’t run out of the air and 2. they were swimming in mid-air. Carter walked straight in, I followed after him.
"Why are we not wet?" I asked as I went down some stairs. Carter didn’t answer instead he said "welcome to HQ, my best dreams". I was filled with wonder, It was crazy I saw a world with all sorts of imaginary things. There was a volcano erupting but nothing was destroyed. Carter walked to a man in white.
“Good morning Professor Matt,” he said proudly as he shake Matt’s hand. Matt was a tall slick man with brown hair in a curl and green eyes that sparkle.
I said “did you know that we are sinking?”
Carter replied “Exactly Zac”(they called me Zac short for Zachary) “what on earth are we doing here?” I demanded an answer.
“We’ve got a mission and the mission is being spies for TOB short for Top Of Brains. "Matt let’s go to your laboratory. By the way Zac hold your breath.”
At least I was still alive. We had sunk into a hall of labs.
“This way directed Matt.
We went into a lab full of stuff. They were machines, computers, books, pictures, chemicals and some bits and bobs. Matt showed us somethings he was going to give us for a mission. A little thing was on his desk. It was called Changer Microchip. It could make you look like someone else.
“What is our mission,” I asked.
“It is to spy on BOT an criminal organisation. They are going to steal money from a toy store and use it on something very dangerous.” Matt said. “Can you two guys look at this book to see who you think is behind BOT?”
“Sure,” I replied. An hour later professor Matt said their things for the mission was ready.
Luckily me and Carter had chosen two people who might be causing the problem. Professor Matt gave the Changer Microchip, a phone and a helmet. Matt said “I won’t be coming so here is my phone number 0437114671, here I'll write it down.”
Carter led me outside to hundreds of different cars. There were cars that could even go underwater. We hopped into a car that was short and it could fly and go under the water. We flew to BOT, we landed in a parkway. I got my Changer Microchip out and changed myself to someone called agent Sea Snake. He was still a person. Carter changed into agent Armstrong. When we went into the first lab, saw all the people we were looking for.
“Hello Agent pizza breath,” said Carter. He had bad luck because the Changer Microchip fell out. Agent Rock Star (the other agent) knew immediately I was in disguise too. He push a button and next thing I know I am trapped. I found out that we could squeeze through the bars. We saw a paper on the board. It was them who planned it. I squeezed out the trap and managed to put the bad people in the cage. We had stopped the BOT. We told professor Mat on the phone. Carter told me we were going out of Carters dream and in the blink of an eye, I felt through my open window and Carter did too. It was morning. I went downstairs!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!