My Magic Bed

One night I found my bed was magical. I was trying to figure out the magic word and then I said, “magic bed take me in the future.” Slowly the bed started to move, and I got frightened, so I closed my eyes. The bed whizzed through he window and then the bed slowed down and I slowly opened my eyes and I was in the future. Then I said, “take me to Paris,” so we went there and in Paris I saw mashies that could work and fly by themselves. Then I said, “magic bed take me to my house in the future,” and it took me there.
There was a balcony and it was the colours red, orange, yellow, light blue and light green. Inside my house my room, I had a white computer and it had a border that was pink and purple in a flower pattern. My walls were the colour pink and blue and my room was wide and big, and my mum and dad’s room was all blue and they had two computers for both of them. And they have a phone that is blue, purple, pink, green, red and silver.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!