Technology Time

Once upon a time there was a boy called Jim and another boy called Bob. They liked video games and inside games.
One day Bob went over to Jim's house and they went to play video games. They went on their Xbox and... boom. They got teleported with a bang. First it looked as though they were in space then under the sea this was a sick feeling.
3...2...1...and they were falling into a volcano, rainbow volcano then they were in a jungle, then a video game...GAME OVER! What just happened it was space!
"Ok where are we now?" said Jim.
"Welcome" said a mystical voice "I am Jamie."
"You're a wizard.'
"Yes and no. I was sent here by Malcolm the hero. He sent me here because I had to give you a WARNING!"
"What's going on?" said Bob.
"You were sent here by Tim and his royal knight" said Jamie.
"Why did they send us here?" said Jim.
"They said you go on technology too many times. There will be a quest to do."
Your first quest is to find the lolly land castle. Warn Lara the queen of lollies that the kingdom of power is to OPEN (Tim and Archie's kingdom is to open).
"Bye I will see you once you have finished," said Jamie. 2 hours later...
"Here we go long and strong undefeatable yeah," sang Bob. That must be lolly land. How do we get past the gates?
"HELLO" shouted Jim.
Then magically the gates opened and... KABOOM out of nowhere a beautiful queen appeared.
"Hello, I am Lara the queen of lollies. We came here tell you a warning from a wizard we got." So, Jim and Bob explained. 2 hours later...
"I think she knew what we meant. BANG Jamie appeared.
"Well done travellers," said Jamie.
"Ok we need to get to the castle 3...2...1...whoa! volcano rainbow sea sky space and... BANG castle. Wow look at this big castle. We need to knock I guess."
So, Jim and Bob knocked and... Screech it made a horrible noise and then it opened and this person. He looked mean and rich and annoyed and then a second person came out. He looked like he was a brutal killer (very scary).
"I am Tim," said the person who looked rich. The reason your here is because you go on technology too much.
"Does that mean we will never get to go on our Xbox or technology again?"
"Yes, so I will send you back to your home and you will never play technology EVER AGAIN. If I have to bring you back, there will be big consequences. So, stay aware."
"Ok we will not go on technology as long as we can watch the TV."
"Ok, you can watch the TV that's all.'
"See you later not," said Tim. 3...2...1...boom. Space Jungle Volcano...ah it feels super to be home.
"I'm never going on technology again, so good night everybody. Bye."

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!