The Flying Pig

Who in the world said pigs can't fly?
On one normal day, on one normal farm, in one normal pen, was one normal pig. (But is it?)
One day the farmer went to feed the pigs. The pig was in a tree!
The farmer was confused. He didn't know why the pig was in the tree, so he decided to find a way to get the pig down.
The farmer tried to climb the tree but it was way, way too slippery. The farmer tried to climb his ladder, but it wasn't tall enough. He finally reached the branch by getting the tractor and parked it next to the tree but the pig went higher.
After a long time the farmer was able to get the pig down and back into the pen. The farmer went to bed after a long day.
The next day the farmer went to feed the pigs, but the pig was in the tree again.
That's because it was a flying pig!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!