Going To A New School

When I first started at my new school, I was shy and lonely. My teacher, Mrs G, told me to go and sit down next to Simone. So, I did. We became friends straight away.
Our class had to practice for assembly. It was fun, and I was able to play with my new friends.
One day when we were practicing I asked to join in with my friends. My mum has always said to be nice to others, but this day Ruby wasn't kind, she said that I couldn't join in. Maybe her mum hasn't told her about being nice to others. Luckily my best friend Simone was there. She stepped in and suggested to Ruby that if she didn't want to play with me then she ought to join a different group. So, she did. Simone is such a good friend to me.
I did get to do the assembly with my friends and the assembly was about friendship.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!