The Three Sisters

It was a cold sad night with humid air on a Thursday night. The three sisters were eating popcorn watching a movie on a couch or should I change it to three witches. Yes they were witches. The oldest sitter was called Audrey she was 17 and very strange and nerdy but wanted to be beautiful like her other sisters and friends. The second oldest sister was called Ariana and she was 15 and very silly and creative but she hid her sportiness behind her silliness. Lastly there was the youngest sister and her name was Angela she was 13 years old and very beautiful and optimistic and wise but nobody noticed her other qualities all she got noticed by was for her beauty. OK. So let’s get back to the story. They were watching a movie then they decided they wanted to see their Aunt Petunia the next day to congratulate her on having a baby. The next day they set out to the north-west. They walked and walked to the river which goes over the way to go Aunt Petunias. But because they were witches they just conjured up a bridge once they were half way this whisper hooded shape said “You are three very smart witches you are the first to come this far most witches and warlocks would have died.”
“Wow!” said Angela.
The oldest Audrey she asked who the hooded figure was and it said “I am death,
“then Death said “You are so great that I am going to give you a present anything you want.”
Audrey the oldest asked for a wand that concurred every battle that she duelled. And Death gave her his wand the elder wand. The wand that can win and duel. Then Arianna asked Death for something that could bring back someone’s life and Death gave Ariana a resurrection stone. Finally Angela asked Death for something that could hide her from anything she wanted so Death gave his invisibility cloak so off they set out to Aunt Petunias. They all had a great party but when they were going back to their place Death took them and put them in a grave, but not all of them only Audrey and Ariana, but he couldn’t take Angela because he couldn’t find her because of her invincibility cloak. Then when it was Angela’s turn to go to Death she greeted him just like a friend and gave her daughter the invisibility cloak. And that was the story of the three sisters.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!