Free Rain

BANNG!!! Zoe woke up and she heard a loud noise from the kitchen. It was mum, she was cooking me breakfast. I asked mum what was happening? Mum said "Nothing". Mum, "Ok, Ok," she said, "We are going to London". Once we got there, Grandpa picked us up from the park and Dad came and picked Rosie up and took her home, and Rosie found out there was no internet. She ran off and her horses ran off too. I helped the people who owned Raven. That's how I met Marcis.
We fell in love after I got Raven back. Bee and Jade, they helped me find Rosie. Three hours later we found Rosie.
Since then, Bee, Jade and I have been calling each other ever since we found out where Rosie went.
We found Rosie in the old barn on the hill. That's where the strongest signal is.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!