My Angel

When I go to sleep my angel comes and visits,
She brings back people I love, miss and whom I care about. My Nan, Grandma and Pa, they are my angels.
They watch me to make sure I am safe,
They talk to me and help if I have a problem.
When I am sad, they always make me feel better,
My angel makes me shine every time I look in the mirror.
She makes me believe I am who I am, and no one can change that. I am perfect the way I am, my angel makes me believe that.
It doesn't matter if people think I'm ugly, my angels don't agree. They make me believe in myself if I'm in trouble.
When she sits on my shoulder, I believe in myself,
When I am proud of myself, my angel is more proud.
When I am in cheer and I get scared when I fly, they cheer me on. They have all left an impression on me.
They fly high through the sky and keep me safe.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!