The End

BRRRING! BRRRING! The bell went off at Boyne Island State School and all the kids came running out in a frenzy. Adelaide had to stay in so by the time she got out of class the bus had already left. Then another bus came. This one was different, it was smaller and it was half the size of a normal sized bus. It had rickety old windows that were very dirty, the colour of it was a very pale yellow and the blinkers and headlights didn't work at all. Adelaide had a very bad feeling about getting on the bus, but then she had to get home. As she stepped on the bus, she asked the bus driver, "Are you the backup bus?" The man had blood all over his hands, he slightly nodded and pointed to the back and said, "Sit."
Adelaide took out her phone and rang her best friend Cait.
Cait: "How come you weren't on the bus today?"
Adelaide: "I had to stay in but I'm on the backup bus now."
Cait: "We don't have a backup bus! Wait, what type of bus is it?"
Adelaide: "It's smaller than all the other buses and smells really bad."
Cait: "Adelaide, didn't you listen in class? Miss said if you see a bus like that, you must stay away, OMG I'm freaking, where are you now?"
Adelaide: "Argh! I'm so scared! We just went into a really creepy cave, there is a whole lot of these creepy dudes wearing masks and holding big knives and guns. There are a lot of other small buses in here."
Cait: "My dad's calling the Police now."
Adelaide: "It's no use Cait. I just saw one of the other kids get their head sliced. Now a guy holding a machete is coming onto my bus. I guess this is good-bye Cait. I will miss you."
Cait: "NOOO! We can still help you!"
2 minutes later...
Cait: "Adelaide are you still there?"
Then a man wearing a mask picked up the phone and said, "Your little friend is gone. Don't call the Police or I will come find you too. Don't tell anyone either or I will kill you and your family."

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!