Candy Land

High, high above the clouds there is a place filled with candy call Candyland. Everyone wants to go there but only one person in the world can. The kindest person in the world can but no one knows who? Then one fine winter there lived a girl called Lilly she was very kind to other people. She always did what her mum and dad said. That day she was going to a running race so she got ready very fast because she was excited. By the time she got there, the race started and she ran as fast as she could she was in the lead, then suddenly a boy fell down and hurt his self. When he fell down he broke his bone. So Lilly thought in her head that I should go and help that boy it’s much more important than winning a race. So she did. Then suddenly she started floating up into the air. Most of the people thought she was the chosen one to go to Candyland. And she was when she got there the only thing she saw was candy. Even her dress turned into candy and when it was raining the rain was skittles. After a long time she got bored of eating candy all day. So she made a wish. She wish she was back home with her mum and dad. Suddenly her wish came true. She said to herself “candyland was good but it’s better to be home,” and she lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!