The Magic Globe

"Hmmm. Where shall we go this time?" Jeremy asked his brother.
"How about there?" replied Max excitedly. "We always talked about going there!"
The brothers both put their fingers on the part of the world they had chosen, and waited for the magic to happen.
"I wonder if it will be as fun as our last trip?" mused Jeremy, as the globe began to glow...
Let me tell you the story from the start. Six days ago, Max was at a garage sale and he saw the globe but this was not a normal globe. Max did not notice this until he got home. Max and Jeremy were pointing to where they wanted to go. Max and Jeremy both wanted to go to Spain but they did not have enough money to go.
So, the next day, they took it to a witch.
They said to the witch, "Make this a magic globe.”
The witch said, "Are you sure you want me to do this? YAY! Before I do this, I need to tell you how to make the magic work. You both need to put your fingers on the globe and wait for it to start glowing.” So, after the witch did her stuff to the globe they took it home.
"Now what?" asked Max.
"We need to point to where we want to go," said Jeremy.
Max and Jeremy pointed to Spain and with a flash, Max and Jeremy were in Spain.
"So, shall we go to a FC Barcelona game?" asked Max
"We should," said Jeremy.
"WOW! What a game that was," said Max. BOOM!
"What happened?" asked Max.
"I think we ran out of time,” said Jeremy.
The next day Max and Jeremy had to go to school. Max told all his friends about the magic globe. But his friends would just laugh.
"Max!" said Jeremy, "Stop telling all your friends!"
Max, asked Jeremy, "Can we go to the US tomorrow?"
"Maybe?" replied Jeremy.
The sun rose the next day and the brothers jumped excitedly out of bed and ran to the globe.
"Let's go to the US," gushed Max. "Fine," groaned Jeremy.
So, with a flash, Max and Jeremy landed in the US. "Where should we go?" asked Jeremy.
"I know, we can go to Minecom!” boomed Max. "Ok!" yelled Jeremy.
After they had wandered around the place. "Wow that was so cool," said Max.
Suddenly there was a loud sound, BOOM!
"Oh we’re back in our boring room," complained Max.
“Where should we go next?”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!