The Trick!

On the third of august, 2014, Daniel my
brother, Sophie my sister and I were playing soccer in our backyard. When Mum called us inside because something had happened.
Sophie and I were really worried about whatever was happening and Daniel said Mum you look so scared. Mum said that she had some sort of thing that she lost, but she couldn't tell us. I said to Daniel this is suspicious. Mum said you can find out what I lost and we started to look around the house, but we found nothing. Then we looked in the front and backyard, still nothing. While we were looking, my phone rang it was Mum, she said the thing that she had lost wasn't lost, there was nothing lost she tricked us all.
Daniel, Sophie and I were shocked. Mum said "I got you fools, you all fell for it". Daniel and I were so shocked we couldn't talk, we were kind of mumbling. When we started to talk again, we were working out how we could trick mum back.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!