Loca The Pug

Well there was this day, where animals held a secret meeting at the tip. But one day...
The pet police came and they... Well they took everyone ya! That’s basically it the end... JOKING ha you fell for it.
So as I was saying they all got taken blah blah blah. Well I main animals here are: Loca the Pug, Nigel the Pug, Spike the Hedgehog and finally Lucky the Fox.
“WHERE DOOOOOOMMMMEEEDD,” screamed a random parrot.
“Shut up,” said the ant.
Blah blah blah as everyone started a gigantic kitty litter fight.
“What should we do,” said Loca.
“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,” cried Nigel.
“WAIT STOP! PAUSE NARRATIOR, interruption first of all waaaaaaaaa? IKR HA OK sorry byeeee.
“Scuseies people,’ said the Gorilla.
SMASH!
And they all ran away.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!