Lily The Lost Dog

"Ahh what should I do today? Oh I should walk Lily!" yelled Milky.
What Milky? "Woof arf" questioned Lily.
"Do you want to go to the dog park because it's a nice day?" asked Milky.
YES ...I…DO. "ARF WOOF RUFFFFF!" barked Lily.
"Hmmm where did Lily's love heart lead go?" questioned Milky.
But Lily was GONE. And she was just in the backyard! "Yes I found Lily's love heart lead and I think Lily is in the backyard," said Milky.
Yay I love chasing butterflies. "WOOF RR ARF RRRRF woof!” loudly barked Lily.
"Lily time to go!" yelled Milky.
Coming. "Ruffs!" barked Lily.
They walked to the dog park when...
SNAP the lead broke. "Oh no," sighed Milky.
So Milky went to the other side of town but she was not there.
"GRRR SHE'S NOT HERE!" growled Milky.
Then she talked to the Tree of Hopeness and Milky said to the Tree of Hopeness,
"Please teleport Lily back to me," glared Milky.
But the tree said, "Sorry I can't teleport anything," glared the tree.
"Why?" said Milky.
"Because I'm dying,” crushed the tree.
Then she looked in the junkiest spot in the street. And found her, but Lily was all dirty and yucky and very smelly.
"Ewww you get out NOW!" yelled Milky.
Why it's fun. "Arf ruff arf" barked Lily.
"Do you want a bath?" asked Milky.
YES I DO. "Woof arf ruff," barked Lily.
"Well let's go home so you can have a bath," mucked Milky.
Ok. "Arf" barked Lily
Then when they got home, Milky washed Lily and she smelt great. She smelt like mangoes and watermelons.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!