In Space

Hi I’m Jeff, I’m stuck in space it all started with a cow poo. I accidently stepped in it squash.
I discovered that it was not a cow poo it was a brown squishy ALIEN! And I think it was a trap because it was stuck on my foot and I started floating in to this plate but it was a UFO.
When I got in the UFO AKA plate there was lots of cows, and I thought hmm maybe they put something in the cows and when they poop it comes out as that stuff. AND IT DOES!
And the thing was still stuck to my foot AHH! GAA! Get it off THWAK!
It hit the Aliens face. It chased after me with a needle and just before I fell out the UFO it stabbed me and I think it gave me ability to breathe in space. And there you have it that’s how I am in space. Oh the Aliens are coming back.
Bye.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!