Doctor Hysteria's Magic Mirror Maze

Not too long ago, nor far away, just over a hill and a few miles away Jane, Chelsea, Casey and I were going to Doctor Hysteria’s mirror maze. At last we were finally on our way to the maze. When we got there the line was 27 metres long, so we decided to go onto the Jack and the beanstalk free-fall. As we walked down alley of games we had eventually saw a crazy food van. We all made a decision on goblin shaped fairy floss and unicorn shaped hotdog plus a gingerbread show bag.
Finally the line was free and we were able to enter the mirror maze. As we were just about halfway through I fell into a magic mirror and I was not able to get out. “Oh no, I can’t believe this day has come to an end.” As I trembled through the dark room shivering in fear. I heard Chelsea and Casey calling my name.
“That’s right I have my gingerbread show bag.” I could try to find something to help me smash the magic mirror and break free. After half an hour I had found a stellar gingerbread Hammer.
“Here it comes.” BANG! The Mirror had smashed and I could finally go home. Suddenly it was nine minutes until sideshow alley had to close. So instead of finding the end I just took the emergency exit. As I ran through the gate I just remembered that my house was a mile away. I counted my money and I just had enough money to catch a bus home.
“Knock knock!” it’s Chelsea.
“I can explain,” I told her everything, but she didn’t believe me.
“OK then I’ll show you next time we go.
“Didn’t you say that the mirror is broken.”
“Yes but I can still show you!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!